Goals


March 18, 2012

Week 8 Weigh-In


Weight: 214
Weight Lose = -3 pounds
Total weight loss = 31.5 pounds

Bust: 42” – 42”
Chest: 38” – 38”
Waist: 38.5” – 36”
Hips: 45” – 44.5”
Total inches lost = 3 inches

This week has been incredible! The amount of support I have received from friends and family has been amazing, and made me feel like I was already a winner. Each day of the week had a surprise filled with love and support from everyone, and by the end of the week I had a surprise “healthy” dinner prepared by all these great ladies that support me. I worked my butt off in so many different ways, and changed so much of my workout up to make an impact on my body and metabolism. Today I ran 5K for the first time ever! I feel so accomplished and proud of my body’s abilities. I would never have imagined that I could just keep going, and never look back at what I use to think I couldn’t do. It’s amazing to see God working through me, and continuing to allow me to grow through such an amazing journey He has put me through.

No comments:

Post a Comment