Goals


January 12, 2010

Week 2 still going strong

Tonight I watched The Biggest Loser, and was some what inspired by watching Bob the trainer put vested weights on himself to simulate how much the heaviest contestant was. He then began to complain about his hips hurting, his knees being weak, and having a difficult time walking. I am no where near the weight of this person, but the pains were ones I have complained about so many times. It really brought it to a new perspective for me. Not like I don’t know I need to loose the weight, but to think about how I will feel when I do lose the weight gives even more motivation.

I don’t feel as though I am making great strides with my weight lose, but I do feel like I am making changes. My eating habits have already changes so much, and I don’t feel like I am loosing out on anything by the way I have changed my eating. Two days in a row now I have managed to get my workouts in, and even shower! Let me tell you, that shower thing is nice! (All you new mommy’s know what I’m talk’n about.) I’m getting more time to keep track of the calories I’m eating, so that is helping me to know if I had to much or to little of certain foods.

Tonight I made a great spaghetti sauce, and I did use canned sauce. But, instead of beef I used Italian seasoned turkey meat with a bunch of vegetables and spices. One naughty food I did have was garlic bread, and I have no excuse for it. I love garlic bread, and need to find some way to get the taste without all the fat and carbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment