Goals


February 07, 2010

Super Bowl!

I didn’t even attempt to count my calories today. I didn’t completely gorge out on food though, but I did graze on food most of the day. From the beginning of the game until the food was gone we all grazed over chili, chips & salsa, guacamole, humus & bread, and even some popcorn chicken. Oh, and Jon insisted on frying up some onion rings, so I had some of those. I had a sensible breakfast, and drank a lot of water.

The thing about making changes in my lifestyle is that I don’t want to be on a life long diet. I want to be able to celebrate the Super Bowl without feeling guilty for what I’ve eaten. I had a full meal, and then ate sensible portion sizes of all the food around.

Another reason for not counting my calories today was that I was very stressed out. I won’t go into the details of the stress, but it’s just become hard to make these personal changes in my lifestyle when I’m also trying to make some changes in my personality. I’m continually trying to better myself, but some days it just doesn’t feel like it’s enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment