Goals


March 03, 2010

Applebee's Boo On You

Well I can’t calculate my calories very well tonight because we went out to Applebee’s and they do not have the nutritional facts posted on their web site. I did however walk a mile today at the park with my mom and Julia, and played in the playground with her as well. It’s been an eventful day, and now we are all ready for bed. I’m finding it very difficult to count calories when going out to eat, and it’s turning out to be very frustrating. I even purposefully ordered the fewer than 550 calorie meals so that I would have a good head start on knowing I was doing well on my choices. Sometimes it feels like you make one step forward and two steps back when it comes to changing your eating habits. So, all I can say for today is that tomorrow is another day and the best thing I did today was play hard with my daughter and staid active!

No comments:

Post a Comment