Goals


March 04, 2010

Pantry Night

I love how little calories I consume right before the grocery store trip (because there isn’t enough food in the house for me to cook). I also loved making dinner tonight because I just made this hodgepodge of taco meat with the last of the onion and yellow pepper, as well as left over enchilada sauce, salsa, and the usual spices (chili powder, salt & pepper, paprika, garlic, cumin, and red pepper flakes, but I was out of those tonight too). I suppose this is what most people call pantry night, right?

Well tomorrow is weigh in day, and of course I do not feel like I’ve lost anything and I say that every week. Maybe this week I will finally have fulfilled my self-fulfilling prophecy. Of course I hope not, and I will do my last chance workout of course. I also did my walk while is so beautiful out tonight, and when up and down hills and walked for about 45 minutes.

Daily Calories: 1,637

No comments:

Post a Comment