Goals


March 22, 2010

A Path Less Traveled

Today I was shown a path that was one I had prayed for recently, and I walked right onto it and followed it. I signed up to walk a 10K March of Dimes walk for donations. I haven’t walked 6.3 miles in such a long time that I can’t even remember, well possibly ten years. So, I am team captain and Jon and I are recruiting more walkers for our team and help making a great donation in Julia’s name.

Today I walked 45 minutes, a total of 1.5 miles. Later in the evening I worked out for another 15-20 minutes, and got my hour in for the day. I’ve also kept my calories down today, but still feel like I’m not eating well. One of the things I’m trying to work on it making the evening calories less then the rest of the day, in order to not go to bed without digesting my food. So, I am getting closer to that, but it still needs some work.

Food Log:

Breakfast: Egg Burrito w/ saut̩ed onions Р360

Snack: ½ banana – 54

Lunch: Leftover Enchiladas – 432

Dinner: Homemade Mac & Cheese – 491

Snack: English muffin w/ peanut butter – 290

Total Calories: 1,627 Total Burned: 492 (short about 200 calories today)

No comments:

Post a Comment