Goals


May 26, 2010

Jacobs Ladder



Holy Smokes the Jacob's Ladder that was recently seen on The Biggest Loser is most definitely one hard core workout. My gym recently brought this machine in and I had been dying to get a chance to work out on it. Gym buddy and I gave it a try tonight. Basically you strap yourself in onto a self powered ladder that is designed to place the user at a 40° angle in order to take stress off of the lower back. Because Jacobs Ladder is self-paced, the faster you go, the faster it goes, and in order to stop, just slow down. It feels like you are going at a full speed pace run when you get your heart rate going. I will most likely do this over and over each day in order to get a good amount of endurance going with it. I have to admit we alternated one minute intervals for only 5 minutes! We felt like we had done a full 30 minute cadio workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment