Goals


June 13, 2010

Wednesday Weigh In

I know several weeks ago I decided to change my weigh in days to Sundays and said I wouldn’t change it again, but it appears that life happens and continues to get in the way of my weigh-ins. So, as of this week I will be weighing in on Wednesday.

The main reason behind this is largely due to the fact that during the summer time and even later on into the year I will frequently have BBQ, Parties, Food based functions of some sort on Saturdays. So, this will usually lean towards the water retention factor each week; even if I make healthy choices, the occasional alcohol drink or the late night game playing will cause this to occur. So, with Wednesday being the middle of the week and with a much less likely occurrence of events happening I am going to move the official weigh in day to Wednesday.

I will how ever post a weekly challenge every Monday still. So, be prepared for that to come in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment