Goals


June 30, 2010

Wednesday Weigh In

Weight: 275.2

Total Weight Loss: 32.9

Look at my pretty toes btw!

I have lost -3.2 pounds this week and a total of 32.9 since January 1. So, I was right at 4 pounds a few days ago, but who cares! I lost 3.2 pounds this week! I am so excited for myself. This is the biggest loss in the whole month. I’m not sure what else I could be doing that would give out more results though. I did have a 3 day stretch without exercise, so I do know I need to make sure that doesn’t happen again. Other then that, I have been very diligent in my eating and not going off my plan.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Came across your blog from the 344 lbs forum. Great job on losing weight while being a mommy!! and 30lbs too is a lot!

    Just wanted to say hi - I'm enjoying your blog! And love that nail polish btw :)

    ReplyDelete