Goals


October 27, 2010

Running Buddies

Last night Gym Buddy and I made it to the gym together and worked out for over an hour. Well, let me rephrase that – she worked out for over an hour and I was at the gym for over an hour. I had a pretty bad case of exercise induced IBS. If you don’t know what that is, just look it up, I’m not going into details. So, I spent about half the time off the treadmill and half of it on. We also did some arm weights and called it good. I can’t tell you how proud I am of my friend for finishing the 5K run/walk plan we are starting. Click here for more details.

I have made it this far and now I am starting fresh again. I feel like this plan is for someone far more in shape then I, but that I have the ability to accomplish it. So, Gym Buddy and I will be runners soon, even if it takes us 6 months! Here we come treadmill, you better watch out!

No comments:

Post a Comment