Goals


January 14, 2011

Stomach Flu....oy!

This past week I’ve had the stomach flu and have managed to loss any progress I’ve had in my fitness program. Although losing 10 pounds in one day was easy on the spirits, I’ve felt completely ill and lethargic for more then 3 days now. Some of the things I’ve been doing to keep myself sane and not go into starvation mode was sleeping a lot and eating the B.R.A.T diet. The BRAT diet is short for banana, rice, apple sauce, or toast. I’ve also added in Jell-O and trying to keep water in me. Seeing as that my Biggest Loser weigh in was only 36 hours after the virus hit me, I couldn’t afford to lose all that weight right before. So, I did my best to get my body back in order. Coming up is the quick advice from the trainer who weighed me in.

No comments:

Post a Comment