Goals


December 27, 2011

It's back on!

Well hello there Internets! I’ve been absent from posting for some time now, and I apologize for this. Working out has been pretty consistent, except for the last month now. The holiday bulge took over for sure in my life. I had to make my family a priority and put myself on the back burner, and that’s just not a healthy mind set. How do we find a balance of family and self in the time of busyness and ciaos? Well, it’s obvious I did not find the solution to that this year. But, I’m back to refocus myself and find the answers for my life.

For almost 8 months now I have been trying to conceive a child, and at the same time maintain and/or lose weight. I’ve prayed over and over this, and slowly have come to a conclusion that I need to release all control over to God and focus myself and allow him to give me the gift of life when he allows. In this moment of clarity I realized that I need to find more accomplishment in my goals as well. So, I’ve decided to partake again in the Biggest Loser Contest at my local gym. I’ve also decided that I am going to win! This isn’t just a way to motivate myself, but a way to find the finish line in something I have started. I did amazing losing weight these past 2 years, but it’s not the big finish yet. I want a big finish, and I want a confetti moment! So, I’m taking it on! I need to finish this journey and I need to know the person I can become! Join me in 2012 for a new self, a new life, and new way of thinking!

This won’t be the same old weight lose journey either. I have to incorporate the reality of our family situation. I will struggle with a tight financial budget, many stressors along the daily grind, a growing child, and duties inside and outside of the home. I am going to find a way to bring my stockpile and couponing lifestyle into my journey, and find ways to have the entire family involved in my activities. This is not just about me anymore! I’m welcoming 2012 with open arms!

1 comment:

  1. You go girl! Good luck to you on your journay!

    ReplyDelete