Goals


February 10, 2012

Week 3 - Weigh-In


Week 3:
Weight: 232
Weight Lose = 2 pounds
Total weight loss = 13.5 pounds

Bust: 45” – 44.75”
Chest: 41” – 39”
Waist: 43” – 41.5”
Hips: 49” – 49”
Total inches lost = 3.75” inches

Wow, what a hard week I’ve had! Only loosing 2 pounds really put me down today, but as I’ve been reminded I have to celebrate the small victories and the large ones. So, the amazing inch and half lose on my waist and 2 pounds are being celebrated, but will be a reminder for how much harder I need to push myself. With only losing 13.5 pounds in the first 3 weeks I did not win the Subway Challenge by losing the highest percentage of weight lose, and came in about 4th place (2 males and 1 female ahead of me). I’ve had a difficult time with snacking this week, always choosing well but going off meal plan occasionally. I also have not purchased any whey protein yet, so my breakfasts were always changing. Added to all this I had some stressful days, missed workouts, and am still battling with a bad cough. The major part of all this though – I’m at my lowest weight yet in this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment