Goals


March 11, 2012

Week 7 Weigh-in

Weight: 217
Weight Lose = - 1 pounds
Total weight loss = 28.5 pounds

Bust: 43.5” – 42”
Chest: 39” – 38”
Waist: 38” – 38.5”
Hips: 47” – 45”
Total inches lost = 4 inches

This past week has been hard emotionally. I never once felt worried about my goals, but waking up in the middle of the week with an awful head cold/sinus pressure really threw me for a loop. I also felt pulled in many directions away from my workouts on top of the sickness, making me feel the need to shorten the workout. On top of all this I used these excuses to have extra snacks, and forget about the calories. These are all excuses, and I know I am capable of doing better. I also know that my body and mind needed a week with such a small number.

I’m excited for this next week; my running has really improved in the past 2 weeks, giving me some great accomplishments on the treadmill and outside. I actually began running outside when the sun came out on Friday, and I am going to try for 3 times this week to get outside before Sunday, which is the big 5K Shamrock race!

Some small accomplishments and excitements include the way my clothes are fitting, everything feels baggy and too big; my wedding ring is too big to wear when I workout now; and I have up coffee for 3 days to see how I felt! I ended up getting a small coffee late on the 3rd day though, I was lagging big time! 2 weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment