Goals


January 21, 2010

Keeping the routine

I don’t have much to report on today, but would like to share my food journal and my workouts today. The wii Active was a rest day, so I took the time to use The Biggest Loser DVD and did 35 minutes of cardio. I also took a walk with Julia and my mom around town, but it wasn’t very far since we all needed a bathroom break. My goal is to maintain a 5 day a week exercise routine. So far, so good.

Total Calories: 2,110 Total Burned: 479

Breakfast: breakfast burrito w/ cheese & extra turkey bacon – 574
Snack: ½ Large Banana – 70
Lunch: Trout Pub Meal – chicken burger & fries w/ side salad – 630 (estimated)
Dinner: Grilled chicken, asparagus, & Salad w/ avocado & hard boiled egg - 546
Snack: English Muffin w/ low-fat peanut butter - 290

No comments:

Post a Comment