Goals


January 09, 2010

The other White meat

Not much to report today. Diet has gone well, except I haven’t had the feeling of fullness very well today. So, I’ve been eating the recommended small meals in order to keep the cravings down.

Breakfast: Blueberry Bagel with light cream cheese.
Mid morning meal: breakfast burrito w/ tbl spoon of cheese, onions, ¼ cup of hash browns, 2 strips of turkey bacon, and hot sauce on a tortilla. The Turkey bacon wasn't so bad. I was a little skeptical.
Lunch: Special K cereal and half a banana
Mid-afternoon meal: 1 slice of toast with I Can’t Believe It’s not Butter spray
Dinner: Curry Pork Salad with Thousand Island dressing (here’s a picture of tonight’s dinner.)


Evening snack: 2 cups (shared with Julia of course) low fat ice cream

I’m about to do my workout after this post, and I’m sure it will be a killer. My muscles aren’t screaming like they usually do the day after a workout, so I must be adapting well. My stress level is low today and in turn I feel more motivated to workout. Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. Your salad looks great! We had my cousins over for dinner yesterday (very early dinner) so I did not have much time to work out. I went to the club and walked on the treadmill at a pretty good clip at a high incline for 20 min. That is all the time I had before having to prepare the dinner. We had the honey baked ham that I got for Christmas from work. Not the most healthy meal, but I did not have seconds, which is huge for me. Today right after church I am going to Tigard to see a friend from High School, so I will not be able to work out today....UG! Oh that reminds me, I need to get those DVD's for you! I am so proud of you! You keep plugging along! I love reading your posts everyday. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Staying busy in your life is also a good workout. Don't think of it as not being able to workout, just look at it as another way to workout. Park far away and walk, and eat well. Those choices make it easier for the next gym workout. :) Thanks for the DVDs!

    ReplyDelete