Goals


February 26, 2010

Friday Night Weigh in Suprise!

February 26 Loss: -4.9
February 19 Loss: -4.6
February 12 Loss: -2.4
February 5 Loss: -4.4
January 29 Loss: -2.1 lbs
January 22 Loss: -4.4 lbs
January 15 Loss: -6 lbs

BMI Today: 47.91
BMI Last Week: 48.74

Total Weight Loss: 28.8

Another amazing weight loss! I never feel like I have really lost much weight, and of course since I’m using my Wii fit for a scale it could easily be off some, but who cares! I am loosing weight, and I am proud of myself for it. I did a last chance workout right before my weigh in, and feel so much better now for it. I hadn’t been able to get a walk in today, so I felt really sluggish tonight.

I also had a huge fatty snack at Jack in the Box, an Oreo Milkshake that I shared with Julia and couldn’t even finish because it was just to much for me (even in a small size). Plus I made spaghetti for dinner, but made sure to only have a small serving (1 cup of pasta).

Daily Calories: 1,557

No comments:

Post a Comment