Goals


February 24, 2010

No Duff, I do not want your cake!

My schedule has become so locked in that when I have to deviate from it I have a difficult time getting all I need to do into the day. I was only able to get 15 minutes of a very quick walk in this afternoon because we had to go pick up Jon from work.

So, getting my heart racing is the whole point, but it can be discouraging when I’m beginning to feel better now that I can’t get in the work outs. Since I wasn’t very active today I kept my calories way down and don’t feel to hungry at the end of the evening for it.

Not much else to report though, except for those darn cravings for cake while watching Ace of Cakes on food network. Doesn’t a big fat slice of chocolate cake sound so delightful? YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment