Goals


February 18, 2010

Time to call the Doc!

Unfortunately I am still dealing with a major pain in the ear, and a minor cough. I do not feel 100% at all, and plan to call the doctor in the morning. I have been walking every day this week though, and feel good about how my diet has been going.

Since I haven’t been as active as I had been I attempted to lower my calorie intake some to insure that I would be burning close to the same percentage of calories. Most days have been less than 1,800 calories or just at, so I’m hoping the scale shows my minor efforts.

Tonight I made some beef kabobs from a fajitas recipe by Sandra Lee on food network. I marinated all the ingredients for several hours, and then Jon grilled them up on the BBQ. We added some white rice to it all, and had a nice dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment