Goals


April 26, 2010

Gym Buddy from above!

Breakfast: English muffin w/ Peanut butter & scrambled egg burrito – 650

Lunch: Turkey sandwich w/ pickle – 316

Dinner: Crab salad w/ cheesy garlic biscuits – 658

Total Calories: 1,623 Total Burned: 819


Tonight was my first night at the gym with my gym buddy! I am so blessed to have been given this without even asking. I felt like God just saw all my hard work, and gave us both this path to be able to inspire each other. I still have major blisters on my pinky toes, so we did a 30 min Elliptical with a high incline, then did the circuit training set up by the cardio machines, and then a 10 minute cardio cool down on the treadmill with a 3 incline and a 3 speed. I’m a little sore, but I my muscles are remembering a lot of this stuff, so mostly it’s just a feet I’m having problems with.

Tomorrow is a cool off day since I do not have time to workout in the evening. Wednesday I will be back in the gym, and then I will see where we go from there. How is everyone else’s weight loss going?

No comments:

Post a Comment