Goals


June 24, 2010

Day 3 of The Biggest Loser Plan

Well today was super good. I felt full all day and was able to keep my food intake going in every 2-3 hours. In the morning I made this amazing omelet with chopped red bell peppers and onions, and felt like it was so much food I could barely finish it all. It was only 1 full egg and 1 egg white too, which makes it even more impressive that I didn’t want to scarf more down. I had fruit with it, as well as a whole grain English muffin with jam.

At snack time I was super excited to try out the Yoplait Greek yogurt with blueberries and granola (it was suppose to be flaxseed, but only had granola and wasn’t to excited about putting flaxseed in yogurt). I also had the cantaloupe I was suppose to eat with breakfast. Lunch was off the menu, but still a type of soup. I still had leftover bean stew, so I cooked that up and had some fruit and a hard boiled egg with it. I wasn’t able to eat much of it with all of my distractions. Julia woke up early, the phone kept ringing, and I was just generally distracted. So, I didn’t get my whole lunch in. I started dinner, which again was not on the menu, and made chicken salad. It was again another soup for dinner, and with it being almost 80 degrees outside I just wasn’t in the mood for that. I think this book may have been made for winter time meals. I had one serving of salad and wasn’t hungry anymore.

Later in the evening I went to the gym and managed to get in almost all of my exercise. Part of my circuit training was interrupted with a toe cramp (noticed I may not be getting enough potassium) and then we later sat in the hot-tub to soak our aching bodies. After the gym I had some sugar free ice cream that was so not on the menu, but realizing I hadn’t eaten enough for the day it felt like I need to eat and fruit was just not going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment