Goals


February 04, 2011

Weekly Weigh-In

Weight: 254.2

Total Weight Loss: I’ve lost -4.4 lbs since January 28th. I’ve lost 53.7 lbs since January 1, 2010.

WOW, I’ve reached the 50 pound range! This feels so good, and even with all my complaining I can tell the flat belly diet cleanse has done me some good! I don’t feel so bloated in my stomach, I’ve lost 4.4 pounds, and I’m down another pants size! I feel fantastic! If I keep this weight loss up, at the end of the challenge I will have lost over 26 pounds in 9 weeks!

**The scale at the gym that I had my official weigh in for this week was not as welcoming. I weighed in at 256.5 (giving me only a 2.5 pound loss for 3 weeks), but they tell me that I will be weighed in on the Body Comp Scale in the very end.**

No comments:

Post a Comment