Goals


March 11, 2011

Weekly Weigh-In

Weight: 247.2

Total Weight Loss: I’ve lost -3.8 and I’ve lost 60.7 lbs since January 1, 2010.

Still fighting the cold, and fluctuating a lot in the past couple of days. My goal is to drop my calories a bunch in the next week (already began yesterday) and lose another 7.2 pounds in a week. This will take some dramatically hard work on my part, including no extra bites or tastes of foods! It’s the final week of the contest and my starting weight was 259. If I lose those 7 pounds I would have lost 19 pounds during the contest, so I will need to work extremely hard in the next week to see these kinds of results. Please pray and encourage me as much as possible!

1 comment:

  1. You are looking better and better my dear. You can totally do this. Keep up the hard work. It will pay huge dividends when you are healthy long into your daughter's life.

    ReplyDelete