Goals


May 18, 2011

Body Pump!

I am loving Body Pump. I am in my 2nd week of taking the class, and already feeling the difference in my muscles. Why did it take me so long to take this class? I can feel the confidence building as I go along as well during the class, and love the challenge that it brings upon me. Now to just find the time to get it in more often!

I am still taking by other 2 classes, body combat and Zumba, and are enjoying them just as much. I do feel less of a challenge with them though, and am glad to have found a new level for my workouts. Also, my toe and foot pain has been pretty high lately, so I have not been doing any running between classes, and am hoping for that to level out soon so I can begin back on my running challenge of running a whole mile without stopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment