Goals


January 23, 2012

1st Challenge of the Contest

Got my first Biggest Loser E-mail today (I'll be getting them each week with tips and support) and this first challenge is on! Winner is who has lost the most weight in the first 3 weeks and the prize - a $50 subway gift card!! I'm on it even more now! I love free food and if I have all the control in getting it, then I will get it! I would say that 15 pounds will be a pretty large number for 3 weeks, I'm hoping it's even more!

Sassy Water is all up and ready, except today without any mint (store was sold out of it...how many of you are following this diet?). My other exciting treat is Agave Nectar for my coffee, it's an organic sugar substitute and made my coffee taste the same with less calories and sugars!

Today's food:
Breakfast: 1 cup cornflakes w/ 1 cup 1% milk, 1/2 cup of unsweetened applesauce, 1 glass of sassy water (I didn't buy more milk, because I had 1% on hand and didn't want to waist it, and I didn't go to a store with a bulk section so could not purchase sunflower seeds.)

Lunch: 4 oz deli turkey, rolled up; 1 low-fat string cheese, 1 pint grape tomatoes, 1 glass of sassy water

Snack: Blueberry Smoothie: blend 1 cup 1% milk, 1 cup frozen blueberries for 1 minute. Stir in 1 TBSP cold, flaxseed oil

Dinner: 1 cup cooked green beans, 4 oz grilled tilapia, 1/2 cup roasted red potatoes drizzled with 1 tsp Olive Oil, 1 glass of Sassy water


Will post tonight calorie counts and burned calories, along with how the day went! Make today count!

No comments:

Post a Comment